Follow @ASUG365 for all the latest news from ASUG.
What We Do
ASUGNews provides independent and customer-focused coverage of everything that an ASUG member needs to realize success with their SAP systems. We deliver this via a combination of content:
- In-depth, customer-sourced feature stories and video interviews on business transformations that include core SAP technologies
- ASUG Briefings that present non-SAP-marketing roadmap information, analysis of product announcements, key interviews with SAP executives, and ASUG and SAP event summaries
- Surveys of ASUG membership and written reports on critical SAP products and services that deliver influence and educational opportunities for the membership and to SAP
- Social media channels provide a conduit for connecting the greater community, sharing good ideas and disseminating the most relevant content to the membership
The ASUGNews team includes Craig Powers, China Martens, Brittany Angelilli, and Tom Wailgum.
Craig got into the writing game through years of freelance blogging, reporting and analysis at ESPN, SB Nation and others. He joined ASUGNews in 2013 and focuses on the areas of analytics, cloud and small business. He's on the road often, so if you spot him at an event (he's tall, shouldn't be difficult) feel free to say "hi." Contact him at email@example.com and check out his Twitter ramblings at @Powers_ASUG.
China is a long-time business applications observer with a strong interest in customer stories. She is Senior Editor for ASUGNews and heads up ASUG Research. China draws on her background as a business applications industry analyst with Forrester Research and The 451 Group and as a veteran technology editor and journalist with stints in the U.S., Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org and find her on Twitter at @chinamartens.
Brittany is the Social Media Coordinator at ASUG. She brings years of experience to ASUG of creating content on YouTube and building her own brand on social media. Brittany provides a constant social presence for ASUG and she is the point of contact for all things related to social media. Contact her at Brittany.email@example.com and find her on Twitter at @BrittanyA_ASUG.
Tom Wailgum is VP of Member Engagement and Media at ASUG. His current responsibilities include the newly formed membership engagement program, which aims to increase the number of active members, develop membership analytics and create new business opportunities. In addition, Tom leads the media department, which includes editorial, video, PR, social media and research programs. Tom joined ASUG in 2011, after spending 15 years at International Data Group. At IDG, he rose through the editorial ranks and ultimately was senior editor for CIO.com and CIO magazine. Tom is a graduate of Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, and find him on Twitter at @twailgum.
The Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG®) is an independent organization that facilitates knowledge transfer among the community of SAP customers by providing user-driven educational opportunities, professional networking and a forum that provides insight and influence to SAP.
ASUG maintains a unique position within the SAP community through its:
- Combination of highly-focused education tools
- Access to subject matter experts and SAP executives
- Ability to influence SAP products and services
- Personal networking opportunities with SAP professionals
As a result, members from organizations of all sizes have access to resources that can solve their SAP-related business problems more efficiently and cost-effectively, realizing a significant return from their membership. Of course we do much more than that. Why don’t you come in and see for yourself?