Follow @ASUG365 for all the latest news from ASUG.
What We Do
ASUGNews provides independent and customer-focused coverage of everything that an ASUG member needs to realize success with their SAP systems. We deliver this via a combination of content:
- In-depth, customer-sourced feature stories and video interviews on business transformations that include core SAP technologies
- ASUG Briefings that present non-SAP-marketing roadmap information, analysis of product announcements, key interviews with SAP executives, and ASUG and SAP event summaries
- Surveys of ASUG membership and written reports on critical SAP products and services that deliver influence and educational opportunities for the membership and to SAP
- Social media channels provide a conduit for connecting the greater community, sharing good ideas and disseminating the most relevant content to the membership
The ASUGNews team includes Tom Wailgum, Craig Powers, China Martens and Courtney Bjorlin.
Tom joined ASUG with 15 years of technology reporting, writing and analysis experience. Today, he is the VP of Media + Communications for ASUG, with overall responsibility for ASUGNews.com, the ASUGNews TV Studio, ASUG Research Services, Social Media, ASUG Executive Exchange and Leadership 2.0. Before coming to ASUG, he was senior editor for CIO.com and CIO magazine, where covered SAP and its customers, consultants and IT partners. Contact him at email@example.com, and find him on Twitter at @twailgum.
Craig is a numerically oriented journalist who loves to blend data and real-world experience to tell a story. He focuses on the areas of analytics, cloud and small business. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out his Twitter ramblings at @Powers_ASUG.
China is a long-time business applications observer with a strong interest in customer stories. She joins ASUGNews as a full-time contractor contributing news articles and research insight. China draws on her background as a business applications industry analyst with Forrester Research and The 451 Group and as a veteran technology reporter with stints in the U.S., Asia-Pacific and Europe. Find her on Twitter at @chinamartens.
Courtney came to ASUGNews with eight years of reporting experience. Today, she is a consultant to ASUG, working on special projects relating to ASUGNews, ASUG keynotes, corporate messaging and marketing for events. Prior to ASUG, she covered SAP and the enterprise applications market for TechTarget as the editor of SearchSAP.com. Contact her at email@example.com, and find her on Twitter at @cbjorlin.
The Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG®) is an independent organization that facilitates knowledge transfer among the community of SAP customers by providing user-driven educational opportunities, professional networking and a forum that provides insight and influence to SAP.
ASUG maintains a unique position within the SAP community through its:
- Combination of highly-focused education tools
- Access to subject matter experts and SAP executives
- Ability to influence SAP products and services
- Personal networking opportunities with SAP professionals
As a result, members from organizations of all sizes have access to resources that can solve their SAP-related business problems more efficiently and cost-effectively, realizing a significant return from their membership. Of course we do much more than that. Why don’t you come in and see for yourself?